As a faith-based organization, quality time with the Lord to get direction as a team is fundamental. It was a time to bond and connect as staff, volunteers and members. Outcome: Every participant left refreshed and equipped with tools to craft their personal vision for the year, accompanied with personal leadership tips to follow through on their commitment. They learned how to lead from every direction.
- Christmas with Dignity reach out to 2 vulnerable families, December 23th 2020
- Silicon Mountain meeting with Canadian High Commissioner to discuss partnerships
- 40th Anniversary of our Founder and Fundraising event for the scholarship program
- Celebration of Menstrual Health Hygiene Day May 28th 2020
- Poets Reach out May 25th 2020